Monday, April 21, 2008

 
Make sure you scroll down the page for a great video of Henry golfing...



For more of the following, visit http://www.ruminations.com/ . These are a few of my favorites...

TEIAM" -- problem solved!

Self-defense tip: If you're ever about to be mugged by a couple of clowns, don't hesitate -- go for the juggler.

It's amazing Larry, Moe and Curly remained friends all those years. If one on my friends kept hitting me with a hammer on purpose, I'd likely stop hanging out with him.

I think I learned a couple of valuable life lessons that night. One: The old adage about setting your sights on something and just grabbing for it doesn't necessarily apply in strip clubs.Two: Metal toilets are cold.

I bellied up to the bar and ordered a double Jack and Coke. Before I even took a sip, I was so happy that I started jumping up and down and spilled it all over the bar. Seems I suffer from premature Jack elation.

If a company's most valuable resource is its people, how come the employees aren't locked up, but the toilet paper is in a reinforced steel box with a lock, bolted to the stall?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?