Monday, April 21, 2008

 
Florida trip - Saturday - It rained on Saturday so we went to Sarasota and visited the Aquarium. Henry always likes these but they are just so-so in my book. I guess when you see most of the stuff that aquariums have when you go to the zoo it takes away the novelty of it. Or maybe I like to see fish when I'm actually in the water, scuba diving. I haven't dove since 2003 though, wonder when I'll get to do that again. On the way back from Sarasota, we stopped at the Tervis Tumbler outlet store and bought some glasses. http://www.tervis.com/ They are pretty neat plastic cups made down there, they don't sweat and have a lifetime guaranty.



That evening we went to Primetime, a steak and seafood restaurant that the in-laws like. I like their margaritas. Bill got the last piece of grouper and after taking a bite I wish I had gotten it. It was delicious. Afterwards, we went on our annual drive down Manasota Drive and saw the million + homes there. Lots of for sale signs though, wish I had a couple million laying around.



Finally, it was ice cream time. We found out that Jack likes ice cream but weren't surprised, that boy can eat.



Sunday morning we woke up and the Easter bunny had visited the house. Henry found some eggs outside before we had to leave for the airport. Everything went smooth there and on the flight home and we got home on time, a nice change from the flight down.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?