Monday, April 28, 2008

 
Cleveland was fun. We sat in the third row for the Diego show but it might have been too close. Henry could barely see over the stage. Jack was good, he got fussy at the end but he seemed to be in to it.

The Great Lakes Science Center was fun on Sunday. The IMAX movie "Mission to Mars" might have been a bit much for Henry, he was scared and wanted to leave a couple times. The screen is huge and it is pretty loud in there. Jack liked it and nothing bothered him. Henry enjoyed the rest of GLSC, they have a lot of hands on things but I think he liked the play area the best.

Jackie is sick tonight and has thrown up twice. It's almost 10:00 and Sarah is holding him. I think we're afraid to put him down again since he's gotten sick in his crib and the pack-n-play already.

I might be staying home with him tomorrow although I have my first tightening of my braces tomorrow. I also have my annual physical so hopefully all goes well both places.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?