Wednesday, March 05, 2008

 
Well, I don't have a lot to write about. Sarah is in D.C. and the kids are in bed. I'm getting a much needed break. We leave for Florida a week from Saturday. That can't get here soon enough.

I did go to the dentist today to get a filling replaced. I told him it was time to fix my teeth. He said he thought I would have to wear braces for 6-8 months. I wasn't happy because if I had known it was going to be such a small time commitment I would have done this years ago. So I'm headed to the orthodontist on Friday. Then back to my dentist on Monday to get a GOLD filling in the back of my mouth. I didn't even know they still did that; I've been getting all my old fillings replaced with a white polymer but my dentist said he prefers to use gold in that location since no one will see it. Too bad, I really wanted the rapper look.

Sarah is headed to Chicago this weekend. She's had two friends recently get engaged and another pregnant. I'm sure they'll have a crazy time there but she's not drinking so who knows. It's been 8 weeks since we quit.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?