Friday, March 07, 2008

 
We just got a new computer and I'm very happy with it. It runs Windows Vista and along with my Xbox has some neat streaming options. It obviously can stream all my cds which are on my computer and the 20 or so videos I have put on it. That's a great feature that allowed us to pack away our actual cds in the basement and use the computer as a "jukebox". But the new cool thing on it is you can stream video from the internet through the computer through the xbox to your tv. So there are all kinds of options, movie trailers, sports highlights, concerts. It'll be a fun thing to play around with. I just wish I would have gotten a tv tuner in my computer because you can use it as a DVR and record tv on your hard drive and then access it through the tv in another room. Oh well, next time.

We got 5 or so inches of snow today and Sarah's flight to Chicago was cancelled today. Almost all flights were cancelled today and Southwest isn't even booking for tomorrow. We are supposed to get hammered tonight and tomorrow morning so we'll see. I went out to pick up some dinner tonight and the roads were okay. Certainly no reason to close Tuttle Mall but they did.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?