Tuesday, February 19, 2008

 
Today I was looking out my window at work trying to figure out what I was going to do for lunch when I saw a car trying to parallel park. The guy never tried to back in, he just took the lazy way in and pulled in the spot. Now, this spot was huge so it wasn't like he was trying to cram a big car into a tiny spot. Six times the guy moved forward. Six times he moved backward. Then he opened his door to get a better view. Another six times forward, another six times backward until he finally parked it. That's 24 moves to get into a simple parking spot.

I was transfixed on the scene. I couldn't pull myself away. It was a show of poor parking the likes of which I haven't seen in years.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?