Wednesday, December 05, 2007

 

Our first snow of the year was actually our second. We got 4 inches today in Columbus but we experienced the white stuff in New York when we visited for Thanksgiving. Traffic was awful in Columbus but I didn't see anything like the spinning car we almost hit on the way to Pittsford a few weeks ago. It hadn't even started snowing yet but it was pouring and things could have been a whole lot worse than a few shaken nerves.


I'm pretty much set for Christmas. Sarah is tough because her birthday is right before Christmas so I have to remember to seperate the two and make sure she doesn't get cheated. Our trip to New Orleans for the BCS Championship should count for something but I have a feeling it won't.


I paid two kids $10 to shovel my driveway tonight. I would have done it but I was watching both boys. Plus, it was only ten bucks.


Henry had another basketball practice tonight. I'm amazed at how good he is compared to the other kids. Here is Jack and Mrs. Claus.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?