Thursday, December 20, 2007

 
Here's Jack, my little Republican.
Here is Henry decorating the tree.


Henry doesn't sing a lot but in this shot he looks like he is.



I call this photo "mischief". That's what Henry looks up to.




Here is Jack with a nice smile.





Here is a photo of "Santa" and Henry. What a look on his face.


I'm a little late posting photos but I was having some problems with the camera. Everything is working now, all the photos are uploaded to Kodak Gallery and my camera cartridge has been erased in anticipation of taking a lot of pictures over Christmas.
I've been working at home a lot this week, my phone system blew up at work and there isn't a lot of reason to go in if that's not working. I can pretty much work at home Monday and Fridays but that puts a strain on Sarah having to pick up and drop off the kids.

Tomorrow is Sarah's birthday. We're going to The Refectory, a great restaurant that neither of us has ever been to.

Today I dressed up as Santa for the daycare. Henry didn't know it was me and all the kids were excited. Well, the older kids were but there were some tears in the smaller age classes. I enjoy doing it but that suit gets awfully hot.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?