Tuesday, September 11, 2007

 
Last night I went to the Bengals Monday night game, kind of a last minute thing. I sat in the Duke Energy loge and it was nice, right on the 50-yard line. Besides seeing a great game, I saw a familiar face in the loge next door. Actually, I never would have known who this guy is except someone else knew. Anyway, he was a longtime assistant coach to Paul Brown. When Coach Brown stepped down from coaching the Bengals, he named this guy his successor over someone by the name of Bill Walsh, who had some success for the San Francisco 49ers. The guy next to us: Bill "Tiger" Johnson. I spoke with him after the game, told him I was from Massillon. Nice guy. Interesting note, his son is the CEO of Heinz.

This Sunday I'm going up to the Bengals v. Browns game and sitting in the Dominion loge. I'm taking Henry, he loves it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?