Saturday, September 08, 2007

 
I have lots of fun stuff to write but its late on a Saturday night and I probably have a few more minutes of college football to watch. But I'll dispense with the Pittsburgh night quickly. I had our suite for the Pirates v. Cubs game last night and Sarah and the kids met me on I 70 after my Salt Fork conference. We stay at a great hotel, the Renaissance, a short walk over the bridge to PNC Park. I had a former state Rep and his family and a current state Senator with his family plus a couple lobbyists in the loge. The game was great, the Pirates won and everyone had a good time. It was a short game, probably 2 1/2 hours and we were in bed by 10:30. I love PNC Park but this will likely be our last trip since Dominion sold our PA utility.

Tomorrow: A few great stories about Salt Fork.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?