Wednesday, September 19, 2007

 
Finally back after a week off from the blog. What did I do? Well, early Thursday morning I flew to St. Louis then drove three hours to the Lake of the Ozarks for a Midwestern Utility Lobbyist conference. Golfed in the afternoon and then had a nice KC Strip Steak with the group for dinner before hitting the resort "night club". Woke up Friday morning with a headache and went to a 3 hour meeting on electric issues in the midwest. Flew out of St. Louis Friday afternoon around 4:00 and I was home.

Saturday morning was the St. Cerveceria Club Championship. That's a golf "club" that I formed years ago with some friends. I've yet to win it, mostly because I seem to have a couple blow up holes. This year I had an 8 and a 9 on two holes and that cost me the championship. Oh well, the Buckeyes won later that day and it was fun having everyone over to watch the game and drink a couple beers.

Sunday, Henry and I went to Cleveland to watch the Bengals beat up on the Browns. We sat in our suite. I'm still not sure what happened although it didn't surprise me. Road teams after a Monday night game seldom play well. It was hilarious, after we were pulling away from the stadium, Henry commented "that's kinda weird that the Browns were winning". Oh the wisdom from a child's mouth.

Monday we found out Jack has a double ear infection. Henry had to get tubes when he was little, we're hoping this is a one time thing. Jack's pretty much been sleeping in our bed for the last week and that's getting real old. But its easier than getting up every hour and putting his pacifier in.

I'll post some photos soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?