Monday, August 06, 2007

 
I'm heading to Boston this morning for a legislative conference. Looking forward to visiting some of the historical sites. I'm really not going to have that much time, get in this afternoon, dinner tonight with some legislators, big meeting tomorrow morning at 11 then Ohio night tomorrow night. I'll get out early Tuesday morning and sightsee since I'm coming back Wednesday.

Sarah will pick me up to the airport and we'll head to Rochester to spend the night before heading to Buck Lake in Canada on Thursday morning. I'm still not sure how long we'll be gone, we are either coming back Monday or Tuesday. Maybe it'll depend on the weather. Then next Friday I am getting LASIK eye surgery. I'm getting excited about it, I really believe it will change my life to be able to see again without glasses or contacts.

So, no posts for a week but I'm sure there will be plenty of photos. I'll post a few now from the past few days.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?