Tuesday, June 12, 2007

 
Today is our anniversary. I got Sarah some Morton steak knives. Nothing says I love you like a set of knives. Sure, I could have gotten her some flowers but she was at the Statehouse all day and I knew she wouldn't get them.

We're also going to Hocking Hills on Saturday with the boys. We're staying near a castle in a little village of cottages. It's only one night; Friday night Sarah is going down to Cinci to party with her college friends.

I'm in Columbus again this week with hopefully no traveling. Illinois is kinda stuck in overtime session and there hasn't been a reason to go over yet. But that day is coming.

Last Friday night Henry and I went down to the Reds game, the first of what I hope to be many trips to the ballpark. He is starting to like baseball, and of course he's a great hitter already.

Our summer is chock full of plans already. Next weekend we are going to Cedar Point for a day and night. We're also going to the beach for a week, Traverse City for a few days, Put-in-Bay for two nights, Cincinnati with the neighbors, Buck Lake for 4 or 5 days, Pittsburgh for a baseball game. Should be another fun summer.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?