Wednesday, June 13, 2007

 

Here is a photo of Henry drawing on the board he got last Christmas. He just noticed it and we happened to just get some erasable pens. As you can see, he drew an H, I, T and an S. I'm not sure what the other couple things are but I know that spells HITS and Henry can certainly do that with a baseball. And no, I did not tell him which letters to spell, those were just the ones he said he knows.
I know he knows all his letters but he's just learning to write them. I'm very proud of Henry, he knows his phone number, his address, letters and can count pretty high. He knows all the stuff that is expected of him for kindergarten and he still has two more years of pre-school because of his late birthday. We'll probably look around for some pre-K class next year around this time; he will probably be close to ready if not ready for kindergarten and a more structured class might be good for him.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?