Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 
Well, the Duke rape case has finally been resolved. I think I posted on this a while back. I simply can not believe that a prosecutor indicted these three kids based on the evidence. It's pretty clear that he did so to help his political future and in my book, that is something that he should pay for the rest of his life. Because let's face it, he tarnished these kids reputations and their lives were changed forever for the worse. Here's my recommendations.

1. Nifong should go to jail, have his legal license taken away from him and pay each of these kids a million bucks out of his own pocket.

2. Duke and the community which condemned the Lacrosse team should apologize immediately and try to make amends. I have no idea how they can do this however; I certainly wouldn't accept an apology for what these kids went through.

3. Duke should pay the three students a million each.

Comments:
You did a Duke lacrosse player once, didn't you?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?