Thursday, April 26, 2007

 
I got back from Springfield, IL tonight. It was a long way to go but worth it in the end. I attended the Reds v. Cardinals today at Busch Stadium, a 12:10 businessman special. $50 gets you a 9th row seat but it was almost in the outfield. $8.75 gets you a draft beer. The stadium was nice but there was one thing I really didn't like: yellow mustard. Not ballpark or stadium or brown but just plain yellow mustard that Sam's Club sells in bulk. I've now attended games in the following cities:

Cincinnati - old and new stadium
Cleveland - old and new
Pittsburgh - old and new
Boston
Chicago (Cubs)
New York (Yankees)
Detroit - old and new
San Francisco
Philadelphia - old
St. Louis - old and new
San Diego - old

I need to kick it up a notch.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?