Monday, March 19, 2007

 
I think I've discovered the biggest consumer scandal in history. Well, maybe not but I'm pretty peeved at Braun and their ear thermometer. We got it as a gift when Henry was born, 3 1/2 years ago and it's already useless because you can't buy any of the lens filters for it. Sure, I could get some on ebay for $20 including shipping but I can buy a brand new one for that amount of money. And the new ones don't need filters.

Henry had a sore throat last night and stayed home from school today because he is sick. I feel so sorry for him, he's always been so healthy. He's really only thrown up once in his life and we can't remember him being sick since they put tubes in his ears. I got him a bunch of treats at Meijers this morning at 6:30 a.m. (definitely the time to shop there) and a few movies this afternoon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?