Saturday, January 06, 2007

 
I just canceled my flight out to Phoenix that leaves tomorrow morning. I'm not going to the BCS National Championship game. I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, I feel like I am missing a great party that everyone else is going to. On the other, I feel like I've done it once and how can it get any better than 2003? If OSU blows out Florida, that's not much of a game, nor would I want to see Florida beat OSU. And I doubt it will beat a two OT game?

I can always say I didn't have a ticket but the fact remains that I didn't try to get one. And I found out yesterday that I could have easily from any number of state legislators. I certainly wouldn't pay over $250 for one and they are going for over a $1000 so that wasn't an option. I guess if some of my close friends were going out, golfing, doing it up, I probably would have went.

And the baby is another great reason not to go. Sarah would never let me live it down if I missed that. So my frequent flyer ticket goes back into my account and I will look forward to using it to go to Vegas this summer.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?