Tuesday, January 09, 2007

 

I had to give Henry a Buckeye Leaf today for his performance last night as a fan. He was very excited about the game and wanted to listen to all the fight songs. I know that zero of the players will be getting a Leaf after their poor performance but at least Henry represented. I have a sheet of stickers and will add them to his helmet for special things. I don't think he gets it but I'm sure as he gets older he'll understand.
Today Sarah and I took Henry bowling for the first time. I rolled a 116 and was awful; Henry was a little lower but was so excited everytime he knocked down a pin. We definitely will go back to the bowling alley.
My mom was an excellent bowler and I spent some of my toddler years in daycare at the alley. I used to love those hotdogs there. When I was in high school, we actually took a bus to the bowling alley for gym class. Kevin Shepherd and I would always bet Dawn Weiner and Brian Spicer and we would always win.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?