Wednesday, December 27, 2006

 
Well, Merry Christmas. Not any of this Happy Holiday stuff that is so prevalent nowadays. The Briggs family had a good one. We had both Sarah's family and my family in town and everyone had a good time. Henry of course is one spoiled little boy. I will post some photos of him but he made out pretty well. His favorite toy was a racetrack that Aunt Katie got him but I think his Buckeye helmet and Carson Palmer jersey were right behind.

Now its that "trap week" of work that happens every year, the period between the end of a legislative session and the beginning of a new one. In other words, its slow.

It doesn't look like I'll be going to watch the Buckeyes kick Florida's butt out in Arizona. I still have a flight but no tickets have landed on my desk. Oh well, I'll enjoy it a lot more probably watching it in my living room on the HDTV.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?