Sunday, December 31, 2006

 
New Year's Eve. A night I used to look forward to with great anticipation. Now I look forward to it for different reasons, having friends over for a nice meal and some cocktails. This year it's the neighbors coming over for a standing rib roast. I'm on the clock to make sure its not too well done.

My New Year's resolutions include the following:

I'm drinking a Dark & Stormy right now and it always reminds me of Key West. It has Gosling Rum and Ginger Beer in it and I drank a few of them at the Schooner Wharf during my sailing class/vacation. I love Key West. Great restaurants, great bars and a great attitude. I suspect if Sarah wasn't due in February we would have gone down for a few days.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?