Sunday, November 19, 2006

 






Wow, the game is over and Ohio State won. I think they would have won more convincingly had they not turned the ball over 3 times but what can you say? It was a classic. Our seats weren't the best but how can you complain about free tickets to the biggest game ever? You can't and I'm not, it was great even being above the frost line in the highest row of the 'shoe. My day started with a 5:00 a.m. wakeup call and a nice breakfast with a couple friends. Then we went over to set up the tailgate and it was on from the first beer at 9:00 am until my last at 2:45. Sarah and I (and most people) were in the Horseshoe early for the pregame. Here are some photos from yesterday.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?