Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 
Why do we have so many problems in this country with a simple thing like voting? Bring back the punch ballots, just because some old people in Florida were too stupid to read a ballot doesn't mean we have to spend millions on electronic voting machines everywhere.

In 2004, I waited two hours in New Albany to vote. I never hear about the voter suppression out in New Albany, about how they didn't have enough voting machines for all the rich Republicans to vote. All I hear about is how the GOP stole the election.

I don't even want to hear from the Republicans how the democrats are cheating and vandalizing everything. Let's just all go to the polls and vote.

I still think they ought to just dip everyone's thumb into the ink that won't wash away for two days. No more "I voted today" stickers, just show your thumb.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?