Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 
Well, Tuesday is over. I believe the United States is a weaker country today than it was yesterday.

I won't get into specific races but I want to. The best thing I can say (or really the worse thing) is the following: The democrats have taken over the U.S. House. As a result, Alcee Hastings, a former federal judge who was impeached for bribery, will be the next Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.

I'm not sure what to say after the above. A guy who was impeached as a federal judge will be the next Chairman of the Intelligence Committee.

Regardless, I'm excited that there is a new dynamic in Ohio and feel it could be a good thing. I'm sad that two people lost, Betty Montgomery and Mike DeWine because they are far better at what they do than their opponents.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?