Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 
Well, today is the day, election day. The rain is fitting, it won't be a good day for Ohioans. I know most people running and there are two that I really feel deserve to be elected over the other. First, Mike DeWine fits Ohio very well. Sherrod Brown, no matter how he trys to reconfigure himself, is a poor choice. Second, Mary Taylor is heads and above her opponent for Auditor. I could add Deborah Pryce in here too although that's mostly because her loss would be Ohio's loss.

Year's like this often sweep people into office who have no business being there. It generally works itself out but I never overestimate the intelligence of the American voter, something I learned long ago in politics.

I'm going with a prediction of 52-47 for the Ohio House after today.

Comments:
Is your prediction 52 Republicans, 47 Democrats? Please clarify.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?