Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 



Tonight was Trick or Treat and Henry went as Woody from Toy Story. He dressed up as Woody at daycare last Friday and there were three Buzz Lightyears in his class but he was the only cowboy.

Trick or Treat is a lot of fun around here. The men take the kids around and the women stay home, at least on cool and rainy nights like tonight. I was the odd man out tonight in the beer department, one of the neighbors had the wagon equipped with a cooler and was prepared and the others all brought some. I had to run home and throw a few in my coat pocket. I wore my golf rainsuit but it ended up only sprinkling for the first few homes and then it stopped.

We had a lot of kids but still have a lot of candy left over. And Henry got a ton and he's not even much of a candy eater. He'll eat it but doesn't beg for sweets. I bet mom will eat some though and maybe even dad.

I have to say, this is one cute kid.


Comments:
He sure is a great kid. We sure had a good time together. I know Cora is watching dad
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?