Monday, September 04, 2006

 

Labor Day. No question I labored today. I started at 10:00 a.m. and finished at 4:30 p.m. and here is the result. I seeded a large area of dirt in front of the bed I put in this summer and seeded around my patio. It was tough work and I'll likely be sore tomorrow but I have an easy day, drive to Cleveland for a staff meeting and lunch.

Tuesday is also Henry's birthday. I can't believe he will be three years old. You always hear that time with children flys by and I'll agree with that. We'll give him some presents tomorrow but will probably wait until his party next Saturday before giving him the big one, a new basketball hoop. We're going to sign him up for a league at the YMCA starting in late October.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?