Friday, September 08, 2006

 
I have a college friend who is a P.I. in Cleveland. Private Investigator. He's done very well for himself but he was a bit shaky when he started. I remember a time in Cleveland when he was first starting out. He had a job where he had to get some photos of the trash area at Hooters Restaurant in the Flats; apparently some guy had injured himself around it and his client wanted photos for the lawsuit. I went down there with him and we ended up talking to the Manager about having a political event there and the guy showed us all around the restaurant. He even took us back to the waste area but my friend was afraid of whipping out his camera right there. So we left and tried to attack it from the outside. There was a 8 foot high wooden privacy fence that he wanted me to lift him up so that he could snap the shots. After some ill attempts at getting him up there, I noticed a latch and said "why don't we just open the fence here?". It swung open and there were the trash cans. Problem solved. I guess the lesson I learned here was: Don't make things harder than they are. Sometimes the easiest solution is the easiest solution.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?