Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 
Things I have no patience for: My neighbor has been parking in front of my house lately. We don't have big lots where I live, too pricey in New Albany I guess, but we have enough room for a couple cars out front. Yet my neighbor chooses to park in front of my house instead of his own for some reason. This causes a problem on the weekend especially because if I also park in front of my house then I have to block my mailbox. And the kicker is this. He only has two cars. He has a full garage like everyone else and a perfectly fine driveway. The Briggs family has three cars and 1/2 our garage is jammed full of stuff like bikes, wagon, etc.

I guess I should ask him to park in front of his house. But I don't know why I have to get myself in this awkward conversation for something I'm not responsible for. I'm thinking about just parking in front of his house. I think he'll get the picture then.

Comments:
what if your neighbor reads your blog?
 
I think having three cars is a gas guzzling act of self indulgence. If you downsize, I will move my car.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?