Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 
Nashville is hot. I just walked up to the Museum to see a Treasure of Egypt exhibit and almost died. Then I found out its $17 to get in so I walked to the library instead. I'll be in Chicago next week for CSG and they are having a huge King Tut exhibit so I'll spend my money there. I'm returning to Ohio tomorrow morning after a big dinner tonight with some legislators. I'll miss Ohio Night but can't stand to be away from Sarah and Henry another night. NCSL is a nice conference and the Gaylord Opryland is pretty incredible. It's entirely enclosed and has huge rooms with rivers and forests and walks through shopping areas. I'll post some photos when I return.

I love public libraries and the free access to the internet. I can see the Tennessee Capitol Building from my station and think I'll walk up there since this shirt is already wet. I collect visits to Capitol Buildings so I better get this one while I'm here. So far I've been to:

Ohio
Indiana
Illinois
Connecticut
Louisiana
Utah
South Carolina
U.S.
Saskatchewan

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?