Thursday, August 17, 2006

 
Just my luck. I spoke to some people this morning who were still in Nashville last night and guess who was at Tootsies last night? Pam Anderson and Kid Rock. A bunch of my friends happened to be in there which means I likely would have too. The chances of that are so bizarre, this place holds about 50 people total.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock said "I do" at a fabled Nashville honky-tonk in the early hours of Thursday morning.
A Nashville judge performed the ceremony - one of several around the world - just after midnight at Tootsie's Orchid Lounge, said Kirt Webster, The bride and groom both wore white - hers a minidress and his a tank top. Kid Rock, who owns a condo in Nashville, later took the stage at Tootsie's and sang Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Sweet Home Alabama" and Hank Williams Jr.'s "Family Tradition," Webster said.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?