Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

I'm back from Nashville. It was a fun trip and we had a great dinner last night at a steakhouse called The Stockyard. I would definitely go back. And most importantly, I was a good boy on the trip.

I've decided to quit drinking as much. I made the decision last week after PIB. I'm too old and can't recover so I'll just enjoy a few beers from now on out. I've probably started down this path before but believe this time it will take. Saturday night all my buddies were over and I didn't even have one beer. And then I was on my best behavior in Nashville.

Lobbying and drinking go hand in hand. We are surrounded by it and its just part of our businesss. I'm just going to manage it better. So there.

I saw Little Richard yesterday in our hotel and said hello. He doesn't look as well as he does in this photo but he answered with a strong "how you doing?". Tutti Frutti and Good Golly Miss Molly to you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?