Saturday, August 05, 2006

 
Ah, the fair. Where there are welcome sights and sounds and unwelcome ones. The fair is really about fried food, let's face it. It's a 12-day celebration of cheese on a stick, smoked turkey drums and fried elephant ears. I love it but can't imagine how every one of the vendors is making money with so much duplication.

Those shaken lemonades get me every year although Henry drank most of my drink. I had a coney dog and a corndog; Henry stuck with a regular hotdog and fry.

We only went on one ride, the merry-go-round. H still won't sit on a horse for some reason, we have to sit on the bench like old people.

We saw the steer, lambs and roosters. There was also a petting zoo that had a lot of unusual animals. It was fun and Henry was asleep before we got on I-71.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?