Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 


Today we had our first ultrasound and here is the result, the first "picture" of our baby. It's surprisingly clear to me although I had the privilege of seeing the heartbeat and the arms waving around. No news on whether its a boy or girl, that won't be until 4 months. Sarah is ten weeks and one day pregnant according to the measurements. That puts the due date around Valentine's Day.

I don't think much of abortion as a political issue. But there's no doubt in my mind that this is a living person right now. One only needs to see the heartbeat and the movement to be amazed that something this small and this "new" is already a baby.

Comments:
Based on my medical opinion, it's a boy...his tallywacker is in the "Briggs" range already.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?