Monday, July 10, 2006

 



Oh, my aching back. Here is the weekend work showing the new plantings. I dug out the tree in the foreground and replanted it higher (twice because Sarah didn't like the metal basket it sat in). You can see the remains of the 5 yards of dirt in the driveway. Next up, mulch so that the rain doesn't wash away all this mounded dirt.

The other photo shows a new wall I built to contain a bed that will hold something to give us a little privacy from the neighbors. It was a spur of the moment thing but used up all but one block and all the remaining caps from the project you see in the background. We still have some work to do back here but I'm excited about how it will look. Next year.

I also moved 130 leftover pavers over to a neighbor's house last evening. I'm sure that contributed to my soreness but 40 years old doesn't help.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?