Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 


Keeping with the 1998 internship theme, here I am sitting at the Congressman's desk, pretending that I am signing some important paperwork. Regula has always had a great office, seniority will get that for you. He has moved up since I worked there, literally to the next floor above this office so that the tree growing outside his office doesn't obscure his view of the Capitol dome. Speaking of the Capitol, its my second favorite site in D.C. Especially at night where it rivals anything. It's just beautiful.

My favorite monument is the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. I love the clean lines and its a great place for a picnic lunch, although I've never done it. But I love the water and the cherry blossoms in the spring, I have seen that and its memorable.

I'm working on the Olympic story. Epic events take time to write.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?