Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 
I get to play some golf for my job. I'm not a great golfer but generally get by. Most days its fun but Monday I played on the hottest day of the year for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I must have drank 20 bottles of water.

I've been thinking about the great courses I've played in my life. Here's a list with the corresponding Golf Digest ranking:

Private: Muirfield Village (18), Inverness (41), Sand Ridge (52), Scioto (59), Canterbury (86), Pete Dye Golf Club (91), Harbour Town (97). Firestone North and South aren't on the top 100 but I'd take both over Harbour Town.

Public: World Woods (26), Cuscowilla (45), Lakewood Shores (47), Longaberger (65), Tidewater (67), Purgatory (87), Brickyard (100).

Comments:
Paul- great pics of Henry and the yard remodel. Thanks for the check today!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?