Thursday, July 06, 2006

 



Here is the daily update on our raised beds, although apparently I don't know what a raised bed is. It seems to me that a thinking man might understand a raised bed to be one that is raised up and away from the lawn and/or walkway. He would further think that it is desirable to have a level bed as much as possible, even when there is an elevation change from one side to another of about 12 inches. Alas, Sarah and I have a different opinion of how it should look. I'm not sure who will win this one but I would really like to put in a stone wall to retain the dirt in the lowest end.

And for all my neighbors who probably had a pool about how many weeks the pile of dirt would sit in our driveway I say: This project is going to be done by Sunday. So eight days wins the pot.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?