Friday, June 30, 2006

 

Henry and I just returned from taking Sarah to the airport for her trip to Chicago. I'm meeting her there tomorrow and we're going to her friend Kelley's wedding. President Bush happened to be flying into the Columbus airport for a fundraiser tonight and they were basically going to shut down I-270 at rush hour. So, I went home a back way and decided to stop at a stone company that is in the flight pattern for the airport. I knew Henry would love to see Air Force One if we were lucky enough to have it flying in from that direction.

As soon as we pulled in the drive, Air Force One appeared over the trees and we got a great look at it. It's a beautiful plane, I had the chance to see it up close in 1992 at the Akron Canton airport. Henry was very excited and asked to see another one. I told him there weren't too many of them. Here is a photo of the plane coming in. Okay, this is really a photo of one of Henry's toy planes that I bought him at Midway Airport but this is how it looked.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?