Friday, June 23, 2006

 
Good News! The pregnancy test turned out positive and we are expecting a baby next February around Valentine's Day. Looks like a lot of good changes are in store around here and both Sarah and I are excited. We have plenty of time this time around though so we're looking forward to the next few months.

Today is a rainy day and not good for our Cedar Point trip. But we'll just leave a little later and relax in our cottage on the lake tonight before hitting the park tomorrow when its supposed to be 74 and sunny. I bet there will be a few beers being consumed with our steaks tonight. Rain, rain go away...

I found out this morning that a guy I went to High School with in Massillon passed away. It makes me sad, I ran track with him and passed the baton on our almost (.01 second) state final 400 meter realy team. Jim Bushe, rest in peace. You were one of the good guys.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?