Friday, June 30, 2006

 
Does this photo look like its more than 50 kbs? I wanted to post a permanent photo under my info on the page and started out with a nice one of the family that I've posted previously. It was too large. So I cropped in on just our faces. Too big. So I switched gears and pulled a photo off the computer of just me with a beer and cigar in my hand at last year's CSX fishing trip in Florida. Still too large.

So I decided to just post a head shot of me. This head shot. And the message back: Over 50 kbs.

I've always had a large head but this is ridiculous.

Speaking of big fish, here are a couple guys on the trip two years ago with their bass. Mine were much bigger but I threw them back in.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?